Wednesday 10 December 2014

Exciting news for Bridgwater, Somerset.

I am so very excited to be able to share my news for the New Year with you.

I actually have 3 separate New and Exciting Things (TM) going on, and I have been exploding with the need to tell everyone, but waiting for final confirmations, so this is number 1!

From January 2015, I will be teaching a new class at Bridgwater College. Tuesdays, 7.30pm.

It's a great venue, a purpose built, mirrored dance studio in the Sports centre, easy to access form the M5 and right on the A39 (Bath Rd) in Bridgwater, with parking and everything.

The first term begins on the 6th of January, it's 11 weeks of Fundamentals, which means lots of bellydance technique for new and returning dancers. And yes ELEVEN weeks, not 10, which gives us an extra lesson for an end of term party!

You can book this term, the whole term, 11 glorious hours of bellydance, for just £50! You should do this now on my website. It would make a great Christmas present for someone you clearly love very much. Or you can buy a 5 lesson card, for £25. OR you can just roll up on the evening, all casual-like at about 7.25 and pay me £6 for the hour.

This is a brand new class, not just for me, but for Bridgwater, which a dancer on Facebook described today as "a bellydance blackhole", so tell your friends, spread the Raqs love and lets get Somerset shimmying!

More details of the class are on my website, or the Facebook event page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment